Sunday 29 April 2007

BOOST Software

The integrated BOOST software sets this product apart from anything on the market.

BOOST Maths is the only educational product that comes with unique rewards software designed to motivate kids of today. The Reward Games are varied to appeal to all sorts of children and there are over 4,000 interactive maths questions across the series.

BOOST even allows parents to create and add their own ideas for rewards into the software and to set a correct answer target for earning the reward. Children can select the reward that their parent is offering (for example, a trip to the movies or a visit to the zoo) and answer our interactive BOOST maths questions in the software to earn the reward and print their reward certificate.

The combination of a BOOST workbook and CD means that BOOST provides double the questions of a traditional workbook, and double the value!

There are three books in each BOOST age level with over 140 pages of practice questions in print, and an extra 150+ interactive questions in the BOOST software for each of the three books at each age level.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 5 year old daughter has had friends ask where to get BOOST so if you are interested, Borders, Dymocks, some A&R stores and education booksellers have it. Readings in Carlton does not.
Cheers
Mac

KittySewLove said...

I bought BOOST Maths series 2 for ages 6 to7 via Learning Ladder for Christmas for my son. As an Accountant myself, I am very keen to support his maths learning.

We started working through Unit 1 yesterday, and while the workbook was mixed in its content for such an age group (even my son commented that some stuff was pre-school), I am disappointed that after working through all 7 exercises he only earned 2 minutes play time on the CD games! Even after I adjusted the time via the parents module, it was only a max of 3 minutes -this is not enough when he and I had spent 20+ plus doing the exercises.

I know you have this time linked to the number of questions answered, but this is too low a ratio. Even I was a little sad that we did not have enough play time, it took more that a minute to read the instructions & work out the buttons on my laptop and this time was taken out of his earned play time!

I would like you to devise a software update that allows parents to really decide on the CD game play time, I felt powerless yesterday that I could not reward my son with more CD game time after his hard work.

Other than this, this is a great intro to Maths & computer use, as we have managed to steered clear of all pc games so far, but this is good learning too.

Nikita Rani said...

Excellent Content It will benefit those who seek reb boost knowledge. Continue to share your knowledge through articles of this nature.